Thursday, September 7, 2023 12pm to 1pm
About this Event
Investing privately helps companies (private equity) require a multi-dimensional approach encompassing investment strategy, access to funds, understanding of the investment ecosystem, courage, and most importantly —an unbreakable relationship between investors and management. Hear from PE investors and their C-suite executives on how to navigate the relationship between ownership and management.
Key Lessons for the Audience
1. How are these relationships formed?
· Was the CEO part of the transaction or hired post-close?
· What characteristics were most important in selection?
· Does the CEO have an equity stake?
2. What is the nature of the relationship?
· Is it mainly formal or informal or both?
· If formal, how is the communication structured?
· Who else is involved?
3. What are the benefits of PE ownership from the CEO's perspective?
· Sounding board?
4. What are the challenges to overcome with PE ownership?
5. What are some recommendations for a successful partnership?
HBS Association of Boston Members - Complimentary
General Public - $10
To register for this event and for more information about the speakers, visit the HBS Association of Boston's website.
This event will be held on Zoom and your webinar link will be sent the morning of the event at 9:00 am from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com. If the event is taking place before 9:00 a.m., you will receive it the day before.